This is one seductive decoy. The Dreamy Whitetail Doe decoy is hard for cruising, rutting bucks to pass up. But it’s not just effective during the rut. The doe decoy can be used as cover to spot-and-stalk whitetails in open terrain or around early and late season food sources to create a distraction while you settle your pin on the buck of your dreams. With its lightweight, durable design, and an extremely quick setup, this deer decoy is a game changer for any whitetail hunter.
• Compatible with the Quickstand (*sold separately).
- 30 oz. (including poles)
- 13” x 16”
- 37” x 40”
- Can also be set up in a bedding pose.
- Folds flat to a compact size of 13” x 16” and pops up to full size in seconds.
- Fits the Quickstand* for better spot-and-stalk performance.
- Pose is proven to lure mature bucks into bow range.